Before the Workshop
Investigations and Other Activities
- What are the concepts, skills and attitudes you expect your participants to acquire from your workshop? How will you communicate these to your participants (PPT, handout, advance email)?
- How will you find out what concepts, skills and attitudes they already have related to your topics?
- What investigations and other activities will move participants toward your expected outcomes for the workshop?
- What Earth science curricula/activities are your participants already using, and how can you patch into that?
- How will participants share their findings during the workshop? Will they use chart paper, transparencies, demonstrations, or PowerPoints?
- What form will you use to evaluate the workshop? Be sure to make copies of this in advance.