Chapter 7: Weather and Storms
After completing this chapter you will understand:
- Why the atmosphere is dynamic and constantly moving and changing.
- How global atmospheric circulation patterns are developed.
- How plants and animals have adapted to severe weather and climate conditions.
- What causes severe weather conditions including monsoons, hurricanes, tornadoes, and droughts.
- How weather and severe storms are predicted and how these predictions help save lives and protect property.
Use the navigation on the left to explore this unit's chapter and investigations.