Earth Science Week 2011 Toolkit
2011 Earth Science Week theme is
"Our Ever-Changing Earth"
The Earth Science Week 2011 Toolkit includes:
• A 12-month school-year activity calendar, suitable for hanging
• The new Earth Science Week poster, including a learning activity
• American Chemical Society global water experiment materials
• National Park Service items on fossils, air, and geologic heritage
• NASA education resources examining Earth from space
• A poster on earthquakes and seismology from IRIS
• A GIS-in-science-education resource from ESRI
• A poster by SPE on renewable and nonrenewable energy
• A genuine field notebook from Rite in the Rain
• An activity from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
• A USGS poster on the bicentennial of the New Madrid quake
• Activity sheets from the Association for Women Geoscientists
• Brochures, bookmarks, fact sheets, postcards, and more
Advance orders for the Earth Science Week 2011 Toolkits are being accepted now. Reserve yours today!
USPS Library rate shipping and handling in the U.S. is included for orders of individual kits and all online orders. After kits are available for shipment in early August, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery by Library Rate.
Faster shipping services are available at additional cost. Please contact us for faster shipping details and pricing. (Voice: 703-379-2480, Fax: 703-379-7563)
Bulk discounts (for orders of 10 or more) and faster, trackable shipping options are available by calling AGI Publications at (703) 379-2480 or by emailing email@example.com for more information.
Orders outside of the United States will incur additional shipping charges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding specific shipping charges prior to placing an international order.
For further information regarding Earth Science Week, visit the Earth Science Week Website.. In addition, copies of Earth Science Week Toolkits from some previous years are available for order - see the kit page for details on Earth Science Week materials.
Folder with items, 9.00"x12.00" item #609606
|List Price||Member Society Discount
BACK TO PUBLICATIONS INDEX
Other Related AGI Publications