Earth Science Week 2013 Toolkit - Mapping Our World
Earth Science Week 2013 Toolkit:
Earth Science Week 2013 Toolkits are still available. The 2013 kit celebrates the theme “Mapping Our World.”
The Earth Science Week 2013 Toolkit includes:
- A 12-month school-year activity calendar, suitable for hanging
- The new Earth Science Week poster, including a learning activity
- National Park Service items on geologic maps of national parks
- NASA education materials on map technologies and resources
- A poster on careers in mapping and GIS from Esri
- A DVD of the Switch Energy Project documentary on energy
- A genuine field notebook from Rite in the Rain
- A poster on how GPS works from NOAA
- Educational material from U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Energy4Me material on energy science
- A poster on minerals that make up our world
- A soil science poster from Soil Science Society of America
- A dinosaurs flyer from Bureau of Land Management
- Brochures, bookmarks, fact sheets, postcards, and more
USPS Library rate shipping and handling in the U.S. is included for orders of individual kits and all online orders. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery by Library Rate.
Faster shipping services are available at additional cost. Please contact us for faster shipping details and pricing. (Voice: 703-379-2480 ext. 0, Fax: 703-379-7563)
Bulk discounts (for orders of 10 or more) are available by calling AGI Publications at (703) 379-2480 ext. 0 or by emailing email@example.com for more information.
Orders outside of the United States will incur additional shipping charges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding specific shipping charges prior to placing an international order.
For further information regarding Earth Science Week, visit the Earth Science Week Website. In addition, copies of Earth Science Week Toolkits from some previous years are available for order - see the kit page for details on Earth Science Week materials.
Earth Science Week kit, 8.50"x11.00" item #609612
|List Price||Member Society Discount
BACK TO PUBLICATIONS INDEX
Other Related AGI Publications