Earth Science Week 2014 Toolkit
Pre-order today! Earth Science Week 2014 celebrates the theme “Earth’s Connected Systems,” emphasizing interactions among the Earth systems of land, water, air, and life. The Earth Science Week 2014 Toolkit, available now for advance order, will begin shipping in August 2014.
The Earth Science Week 2014 Toolkit includes:
- A 12-month school-year activity calendar, suitable for hanging
- The new Earth Science Week poster, including a learning activity
- Material on geoscience education and resources from USGS
- NASA education materials on Earth system science
- A genuine field notebook from Rite in the Rain
- GLOBE activity material from NOAA
- National Park Service poster on caves of the national parks
- Soil science resource from Soil Science Society of America
- Planetary change material from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Educational material from U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Energy4Me poster on energy science
- A poster explaining aggregates from SME
- Material on climate from the Department of Energy
- A “Geographic Groceries” poster from National Geographic
- Dinosaurs flyer from Bureau of Land Management
- Brochures, bookmarks, fact sheets, postcards, and more
The Toolkit will ship beginning in August 2014.
Special quantity discounts are available for 2 Kit Packs,
5 Kit Packs, and
10 Kit Packs. Also available is a special
price for a pack of the 2011, 2012, and 2013 kits.
USPS Library rate shipping and handling in the U.S. is included for orders of individual kits and all online orders. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery by Library Rate.
Faster shipping services are available at additional cost. Please contact us for faster shipping details and pricing. (Voice: 703-379-2480 ext. 0, Fax: 703-379-7563)
Bulk discounts (for orders of 10 or more) are available by calling AGI Publications at (703) 379-2480 ext. 0 or by emailing email@example.com for more information.
Orders outside of the United States will incur additional shipping charges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding specific shipping charges prior to placing an international order.
For further information regarding Earth Science Week, visit the Earth Science Week Website. In addition, copies of Earth Science Week Toolkits from some previous years are available for order - see the kit page for details on Earth Science Week materials.
Earth Science Week kit, 8.50"x11.00" item #609619
|List Price||Member Society Discount
BACK TO PUBLICATIONS INDEX
Other Related AGI Publications